Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Am I hungry?

Lisa asks:


So, I'm curious. Are you less hungry after drinking all this junk? More hungry because it's processing things quickly? Never were hungry at all, because you never eat seeds and fibrous material or dairy anyway?


That's an awfully good question. Now, I should start by noting that I had to switch over from the no-seeds, no-peels diet last night, and have today just been drinking the icky fluid, plus white grape juice, water, morning coffee (no milk!), yellow gelatin and broth. Given the amount of "food" that I've eaten, I'm feeling not at all full but surprisingly not starved.


I'm actually quite comfortable, too, right now I am having to head to the bathroom quickly on a very regular basis, but really have no other significant discomforts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're not uncomfortably hungry. :)